Easy Steps To Make The Outdoor Cushions
In order to make an outdoor cushion for pallet furniture, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- Measure: The first step is to measure the width and depth of the seat, this will help to figure out how big the cushions will be while measuring the size it's also very important to consider the height of the filling. Once the measurement is done then go for the cutting process while cutting its important to add extra 1 or 2 inches to the actual size from all sides.
- Round The Edge: Now the next step is to round the edges of the larger panels with the help of the scissors. In order to connect the long side panel strip, for that make one continuous loop big enough around the edge of the cushion, then carefully fold the panel in half and start sewing to join the ends.
- Corners: In order to make the corners easier for sewing, simply Add some v shape notches around the corners. Then with the help of the machine sew all the way around the edges with almost 1/2? seam allowance.
- Bottom Panel: For the bottom panel Pin it to the side panel, and carefully make notches on all the corners. Now before going for the sewing, it's better to place a zipper from one of the sides for the filling. Once the zipper is installed then sew all the way to the rest of the bottom panel, starting the sewing at the end of the zipper and stop at the beginning of it.
- Filling: Now at last cut the filling according to the needed size and fill in the cushion cover then zip the opening.