Steps To Get Rid of Sticky Residue from Hardwood Floors
The users can easily get rid of the Sticky Residue from the hardwood Floors by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Gather All The Materials And Tools: The users need to start by collecting all the material they require while performing this procedure like a broom, vinegar, warm water, sponge, bucket and dry cloth.
- Clean The Floor: The users then need to detach all the carpets, furniture, and rugs from the upper surface of the wood floor. The users then need to clean all the dust and the debris particles from the floor by using a soft broom.
- Make A Vinegar Mixture: After that, the users need to make a mixture of the white vinegar and the warm water in a large bucket and then rub the mixture over the surface of the wood product by using a soft sponge. The vinegar will help in removing some of the sticky finish from the wood product accordingly.
- Use The Dry Cloth: The users then need to use the dry cloth and rub it vigorously all over the entire surface of the hardwood floor to quicken the drying procedure.
- Repeat The Procedure: The users then need to examine their hardwood floor and if they still find out some sticky residue on the wood floor then they need to repeat the same procedure.