Methods And Best Ways To Clean Wood Table Naturally
In order to clean wood table/furniture naturally, follow the below given best ways & methods:
Method 1: Deep Cleansing Furniture Oil
- Combine: You need to combine the vinegar along with the olive oil in a glass container or in a ceramic container.
- Apply: Now, use soft polishing cloth in order to apply this mixture but make sure not to rub too hard and leave it to soak in.
- Dry: After rubbing this mixture, completely dry the table which will take few hours before using the table again.
Method 2: Regular Cleaning Furniture Oil
- Combine: Lemon juice and olive oil, in a ceramic container or in a glass container, should be combined.
- Apply: Apply this mixture with a new soft polishing cloth.
- Soft Cloth: After applying this mixture use a soft cloth to shine the wood table by rubbing briskly.
- Dry: If the wood table is still wet after the rubbing process then leave the table to dry for few hours before using it.
Method 3: Using Vinegar
- Mix: First you have to mix white vinegar in water. Mix 3 tablespoons (45 mL) of vinegar for every cup (240 mL) of clean water.
- Test: After making the mixture, test this mixture underneath the wood table in a spot that is hidden. Dampen a moist cloth with this mixture. Apply a small amount of the mixture to the test area, after testing this mixture now buff it with a clean cloth.
- Wet: Wet a cloth with the solution. Use a soft, clean rag or a piece of cheesecloth. You can spray the solution onto the rag or dip the cloth in the bucket of solution. Make sure to completely wring out the cloth so that it’s not overly saturated.
- Rub: After testing the mixture rub the wood table with moistened cloth. Do this work in a circular motion. Rub with the grain to get rid of watermarks and other marks. Rinse the old cloth or take a new clean cloth when you see it becomes dirty.
- Buff: Remember this is your last step, buff out any excess moisture by using a clean cloth but make sure to work in circular motion.
Method 4: Polishing with Vinegar and Oil
- Mix And Text: First mix 1 part of olive oil to 1 part of vinegar also add a small squirt of lemon oil or fresh lemon juice. Now pour the mixture in a jar, close the jar and shake it well to mix. After making this mixture test it on a hidden area of the wood table, simply dip a soft cloth in the mixture and apply it on the table.
Apply: Now, apply this mixture to your table by using a soft piece of cheesecloth or a clean rag. Only take a small amount of this liquid because too much liquid can damage the wood table.Rub: Now, rub the wood table with the moistened cloth in grain direction. Change cloth after some time if needed.Buff: After rubbing the mixture, now buff the wood table with a clean cloth and this will be your last step of cleaning the wood table.
- Instead of using olive oil, the user can also try 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh lemon juice, 1/8 cup (30 mL) distilled vinegar, and 1/8 cup (30 mL) flax oil to clean the wood table.