The beeswax has the cleaning property which is useful to clean and polish the wooden furniture. Beeswax is a kind of wax that is used in cosmetics item and can also be used in making candles, wood and leather polish. As we know the wood furniture gets dirty easily by the stains of water, coffee, cold drink, grease, and other silky or oily items. The cleaning process of the furniture is not so easy, sometimes it takes too much time to clean them but beeswax can help you to get rid of this problem.
Steps To Clean Wood Furniture With Beeswax
Here are the easy & quick steps in order to clean the wood furniture with the help of the beeswax. Simply follow the given steps carefully to get the best result of cleaning.
- Beeswax: Beeswax your wood furniture after cleaning the furniture completely. Wood furniture wax gives a form of protective film on the surface of your wood furniture.
- Place: Place a spoonful of beeswax on a cloth and knead it. Make sure to use pure cotton cloth and that should be lint-free as well. The spoonful of beeswax should be in the size of a golf ball. Wrap your cotton cloth around the wax then gently knead it with your hand until the beeswax is softened fully.
- Buff: Now, buff the beeswax into the wood furniture over the entire surface. Once the wax is softened, rub it over the wood furniture with the cotton cloth in a circular motion. Work a small area at a time until you finish your waxing process on the surface of the furniture.
- Wipe: If there is any excess beeswax then use clean cloth in order to wipe it. The beeswax will gradually dull the surface of the wood furniture as you buff it into the surface of the furniture. Remember to use a clean, lint-free cotton cloth to wipe the beeswax film to restore the natural finish of your wood furniture.
- Second Coat: Apply a second coat of beeswax if you want more shine. If you are still not satisfied with the results then repeat the entire waxing process to get the best results. Dust the wood furniture regularly to prevent grime build up in near future.