Ways To Care For Dark Wood Furniture
The users can easily take care of their dark furniture by following the below-mentioned ways:
- Use The Mild Soap And Water: Always use the mild soap and the warm water mixture to clean the dark wood item. To clean the dirt from the hard areas of the wood furniture item use the soft-bristled toothbrush accordingly. Wipe away all the soap residue from the surface of the wood item by using the paper towels and the soft cloth.
- Apply The Paste Wax: Use the soft paste wax to protect the wood finish and apply it by using the soft rag. Rub the paste to the entire surface of the furniture item and allow it to be there for almost half an hour and then buff it by using the soft clean cloth.
- Avoid Placing The Furniture In Sunlight: Always try to place the wood furniture item away from the direct sunlight as the Sunlight can cause the colour fading and the deep cracks on the wood furniture item.
- Avoid Placing Near The Heating Units: Avoid placing the wood furniture item near the heating unit as this can cause the chips and the scratches on the wood furniture item.
- Use The Toothpaste And Baking Soda: Make a mixture of the toothpaste and the baking soda to remove all the white ring spots on the wood furniture item.