How To Unhook Sectional Sofa: Steps To Separate Sectional Sofa
How to Separate the Sectional SofaHere are some of the steps by which the customers can easily separate the sectional sofa:
1. Detach All The Cushions: The customers need to start by removing all the cushions from the surface of the sectional sofa because technically it is very difficult to separate the Sectional sofa while having the cushions on it as the cushions cover most of the area of the Sectional Sofa.
2. Grip The Corner: The customers then need to find out the corner part of the sofa and they can find that by moving their fingers below it.
3. Raise The Corner Up: The customers then need to raise the corner part of the Sectional sofa, lift the lip towards the straight up and by raising the corner part of the sofa all the other part of the Sectional Sofa should get detached from the jaw clamps of the sofa.
4. Drift The Corner Part: The customers then need to drift the corner part of the sectional sofa and then grab its outer edges accordingly. The customers then need to drag the outer edge of the sofa in order to detach it from the other parts of the sectional sofa.
5. Repeat The Same Process: If in case the customers are having a more removable section of the sofa then they need to detach each part of the sectional sofa separately by repeating the same procedure.