What Are The Steps To Reupholster A Dining Chair With Webbing?
Here are some of the steps by which the customers can easily reupholster their Dining Chair With Webbing:
- Remove The Seat From The Frame: Firstly the Customers need to detach the aged seat from the frame of the chair. They also need to remove all the nuts and screws from the seat of the chair and save them for further use.
- Remove The Old Webbing: The Customers then need to remove all the staples from the seat that are holding the aged upholstery in the exact place. Then remove all the fabric layers in order to unveil the aged webbing of the chair. The Customers then have to detach the tacks that are beholding the aged webbing and remove the tacks holding the old webbing and remove them from the frame of the chair.
- Attach The Webbing: The customers then have to bend the one end of the jute webbing and then attach it to the one corner of the seat frame. Then straighten the jute webbing and adjust it with the other side of the seat. Customers then have to use the webbing tool and adjust all the webbing on each side of the seat. The Customers then have to trim up all the excess webbing by using a scissor.
- Attach Webbing On Other Sides As Well: The Customers then have to attach the webbing in the perpendicular and the horizontal rows of the seat of the frame. They then have to fix other rows of the seat by weaving the jute webbing in the vertical rows. The Customers then have to secure all the webbing and cut all the excess webbing as well.
- Use A Burlap: The Customers then have to copy the seat frame on burlap piece. They have to trim the burlap piece to near about 1 inch longer on all the sides of the frame. The Customers then have to place the burlap on the top side of the frame and then they have to bend the corners of the burlap beneath the frame and staple it by using a staple gun.
- Cut The Foam Pad: The Customers then have to Cut the foam pad as per the exact measurements of the seat and they have to place the foam pad on the seat frame of the chair and wrap it with the cotton fabric. The Customers then need to bend the cotton fabric to the bottom sides of the seat frame and staple it and also cut the excessive fabric by using a scissor.
- Reattach The Seat: The Customers at last need to attach the upholstered seat on the top side of the chair and Reattach it by using the saved nuts and screws.