How To Remove Mold From Fabric Furniture?
Here are some of the steps by which the customers can easily Remove Mold From Fabric Furniture:
- Place The Furniture Outside: Firstly the customers need to place the fabric furniture outside the home on the concrete floor and place all the cushions on that concrete floor.
- Use The Gloves And Mask: The Customers need to use the rubber gloves on their hands and a mask on their mouth in order to avoid inhaling the poisonous mold.
- Scratch The Molded Area: The customers then have to scratch or simply brush off that hard mold from the fabric furniture by using a soft brush or a scrub pad made from the nylon material. They need to smoothly rub the brush all over the fabric furniture.
- Use The Vacuum: Then use a Vacuum in order to remove the mold from the fabric furniture. Once the customers have vacuumed the entire fabric furniture they then need to detach the sweeper bag of the vacuum that has now been filled up with the mold, the customers then have to dispose of the mold accordingly.
- Make A Mixture: The customers then have to make a mixture of water and the rubbing alcohol and need to soak the clean rag in this mixture and rub it vigorously all over the surface of the fabric furniture.
- Allow The Furniture To Dry: The Customers then have to allow the fabric furniture to dry in the open air because the sun rays help in destroying the remaining mold in the fabric furniture.
How To Remove/Clean Mold From Fabric Chairs?
Here are some of the steps by which the customers can easily remove mold from their fabric chair:
- Place The Chair: Firstly the customers need to place down their fabric chairs on the newspaper and then they need to clean their fabric chairs by using a broom or a soft brush.
- Make A Solution: The customers then need to make a solution of the warm water and liquid soap in the large bucket and they need to stir the solution continuously until all the soap is dissolved in the warm water. The customers then have to soak a clean sponge in this solution and then squeeze the sponge until the bubbles form. The customers then have to apply the soap bubbles to the fabric chairs especially on the molded area.
- Make A Paste: The customers can also make a paste of rubbing alcohol with water and then soak a dry clean cloth in this paste and rub it vigorously all over the molded area and then they have to clean the alcohol from the fabric chairs by using a clean moisten sponge.
- Apply The Fungicide: The Customers then have to allow the fabric chairs to dry in the open air and after that, the customers need to spray the fungicide all over the fabric chairs.