What Are The Steps For Removing Mold From Wood With Vinegar?
The growth of the mold is a serious concern for health. People who are sensitive to mold can suffer from irritation in the throat, eyes, skin as well as in their lungs. Some of the impacts of molds on health are mentioned below:
- The molds can increase the existing allergies.
- It can cause wheezing, coughing and increased effects of asthma.
- The other bad impact is that it can tract infections and lung disease.
The vinegar is regarded as the mild acid that can kill up to 82% of the mold. The steps of removing the mold from the wood with the help of vinegar are mentioned below:
- White Distilled Vinegar: Pour the white vinegar into the spraying bottle, and then directly spray the vinegar to the affected area and leave it for almost an hour after that wipe the area with the water and allow the surface to dry completely.
- Vinegar And Baking Soda: The vinegar and baking soda is also often used together to kill the molds of a different kind, to use it mix 1 tablespoon of the baking soda to the vinegar solution, then apply the application directly on the moldy area then gently scrub brush to remove all the mold, to remove any residue wipe the area with the clean water.