How to Restore Weathered Wood Furniture?
Here are some of the steps by which the customers can easily restore their Weathered Wood Furniture:
- Clean The Wood: Firstly the customers need to remove all the dust, dirt and grime from the wood by cleaning the wood with clean water. They then need to use the wood cleaner all over the entire surface of the wood by using the stiff brush. The customers then need to let the cleaner sit on the floor for near about half an hour. The customers then need to scrape the floor and then clean it by using the clean water. They then need to let the wood dry completely.
- Use The Wood Oil: The customers then need to use the wood oil and apply it to the wood by using the paintbrush. The customers then need to allow the oil to go through the wood for near about half an hour.
- Apply Another Coat: The customers then have to apply another coat of the wood oil and again allow the oil to go through the wood for half an hour.
- Examine The Wood: The customers then need to examine their wood and if they still find some weathered traces then they need to repeat the same procedure until the wood won't accept any further oil.
- Use The Soft Cloth: The customers then need to use a soft cloth and wipe off all the excess oil from the wood surface and then allow the wood to dry completely.