Steps To Add Legs To IKEA Furniture
IKEA Furniture is known for its quality and different design varieties. If the customer doesn't know how to add Legs To IKEA Furniture, he can follow these steps to add legs to his IKEA Furniture. Here we are taking an example of Kallax Unit:
- First the customer needs to assemble the Kallax unit.
- Then, he needs to measure out placement of legs and mark them down.
- Then, he needs to drill the pilot holes at the marked locations by using a small drill bit.
- Then, he has to attach leg mounting plates to it by screwing them.
- At last, screw the legs to it.