Pros and Cons of the Wire Brushed Flooring
Some of the advantages & Disadvantages of Wire Brushed Flooring are mentioned below:
Here are some of the advantages of the Wire Brushed Flooring:
- Appearance: The Wire brushed floors are having the slightly rustic presence that will provide the great look to any home. These types of floorings are a perfect choice for the persons that are extremely attracted towards the antique or the distressed appearances.
- Less Apparent Damages: These type of floorings are having the composed finishes and that is why these floorings do not get affected by the scratches or any other damages. These type of floorings are ideal to get used in the homes having the small kids and the pets.
- Grip On Surface: As these type of floorings are having the composed finish these floorings are not slippery at all. These floorings are having a great grip on any type of the surface.
- Durability: The Wire Brushed Floorings are very durable in nature and these floorings will last for many years if maintained properly.
Here are some of the disadvantages of using the Wire Brushed Flooring:
- Cleaning: The Wire Brushed Floorings are very hard to get cleaned as the debris particles get stuck within the textured grain pattern of the floorings. These types of floorings cannot be cleaned by just wiping a soft cloth over their surface.
- Expensive: These type of floorings are very expensive than the rest of other wood floorings.
- Installation: These type of floorings require a lot of time and effort while installing them.