The white oak furniture is the beautiful wood that is patterned with the close grain. The wood has a fast-growing rate. The white oak provides excellent color combination and offers less dark, brown and yellowish texture. The oak is naturally featured with the smoother grain pattern and is perfect for the homes with a modern and contemporary look. it has a sturdy and durable property. The Oak offers excellent resistance to the water.
What Are The Pros And Cons Of The White Oak?
The various pros and cons of the white oak wood are mentioned as below.
The Various advantages/pros of white oak wood are mentioned below.
- Uniform Texture: The white oak wood is naturally featured with the close grain pattern that enhances its beauty and uniformity in texture.
- Endurance: White oak come with the ideal endurance and is a wonderful option for the areas with high foot traffic.
- Affordable: The wood makes an affordable option of flooring in comparison with the other wood.
- Resistance: White Oak comes with exceptional water resistance that makes it the ultimate choice for the kitchen and the rooms like living and dining.
- Color: The white oak provides the alluring rich creamy look that upgrades the overall look of the interiors.
- Shades: The wood offers a variety of shades to choose from like grey.
- Staining: The white oak is easy to stain with.
Some disadvantages of the oak wood in common are mentioned as below.
- Tannin: All types of oak wood, in general, comes with high tannin content due to the fact the exposure to the moisture climate can make this wood react to the oil finishes.
- Heavy: In general, oak wood species are considered heavy wood.
- Reacts: The thin wood veneers can react with an application of the adhesive during the process.