Difference Between The Vinyl And The Linoleum Flooring
There are many differences Between The Vinyl And The Linoleum Flooring and some among them are mentioned as below:
- Availability: The Vinyl Flooring is available in various designs ans style variatins as well. These type of floorings can be customized as per the taste and the choice of the customers.
- Water Resistant: It is extremely water resistant and that is why it is ideal to be used in the humid areas of the houses like kitchen area.
- Additional Maintenance: These type of floorings does not need any type of additional coat of the wax or the acrylic layer to protect their surface from the harsh chemicals that are included in the cleaning products
- Life Span: If maintained properly the vinyl floorings will last for near about 10 or 20 years.
- Installation: These type of floorings can be installed easily than the rest of other floorings.
- In-expensive: The vinyl flooring is less expenisve than the linoleum flooring.
- Availablility: These type of floorings are available in different colour finishes and style variations as well.
- Availability: The Linoleum floorings is having the limited style and the design pattern. These type of floorings cannot be customized at all.
- Water-resistant: It is not water resistant and that is why these type of floorings can be damaged easily when they come in contact with the water.
- Additional Maintenance: This type of flooring requires the additional coat of the acrylic or the wax to protect their surface from the harsh chemicals accordingly.
- Life Span: If maintained properly the linoleum floorings cab last for near about 20 or the 40 years.
- Installation: The Linoleum flooring sheets are difficult to work with and they are also very difficult to get installed while as the linolem flooring planks can be installed easily.
- Expensive: The Linoleum flooring is quite expensive than the vinyl flooring.
- Availablility: These type of floorings are having the limited colour finishes and style variations as well.