There are many types of vinegar are available in the market like apple cider vinegar, wine vinegar, rice vinegar, and malt vinegar. Mostly the vinegar contains 5–20% of acetic acid. The vinegar can also clean the wood floors or other items easily by mixing water or other liquid cleaning substance in it. Olive oil comes from the tree of olive. The oil comes from olive by pressing them in high pressure. Spain is the largest producer of olive oil. Olive oil can also be used as a cleaning substance because it will give a shiny look to the wood items.
Use vinegar On Wood Floors
Here are the easy steps to use vinegar on the wood floors:
- Sweep: In order to use vinegar on the wood floor, first vacuum or sweep the wood floor.
- Solution: Make a mixture of 120 mL of vinegar and 3.785 L of warm water in bucket. Add 2-3 drops of essential oils in the mixture.
- Mop: Finally, mop the wood floor with mixed solution, use damp mop to finish this work.
- Dry: Now, allow the wood floor to dry for 10-12 hours.
Steps For Using Olive Oil On Wood Floors
Here are the easy steps to use olive oil on the wood floors:
- Mix: Mix lemon juice (120 mL) , warm water (3.8 L) and olive oil (180 mL) in a bucket.
- Dampen: Use, dampen mop and dip in the solution to clean the wood floor. Simply, rub the floor with damped mop.
- Dry: Allow the wood floor to dry for few hours.