How to Strip the Furniture without Chemicals
The users can easily Strip the Furniture without Chemicals by following the below-mentioned methods:
- Install The Sandpaper Belt: The users need to start by Installing the sandpaper belt on the belt sander machine. The users are advised to Make sure that they are having enough extension cord length so that the belt sander machine will safely reach to each part of the wood furnishing item.
- Turn On The Belt Sander: Turn the belt sander machine on and then move it over the entire surface of the wood furniture item. Do not place the sander machine in one area of the wood furniture as this can cause the dipping of the wood furniture product.
- Use The Sanding Blocks And The Sandpaper: Clean the remaining paint on the wood furniture item by using the sanding blocks and once the users completely removing the paint from the surface of the wood furniture item then use the 120-grit sandpaper to create an even smooth surface on the wooden furnishing item.
- Connect The Water Hose: Start by connecting the water hose to the pressure washer and then turn the machine on. Before using the pressure washer the users are advised to wear the gloves and the goggles. They also need to keep the pressure washer on a medium setting.
- Gently Move The Pressure Washer: Keep pressure washer nozzle above from the wood surface at near about 10 to 12 inches. Gently move the pressure washer over the entire surface of the furniture item. They also need to keep the setting of the pressure on a high note to remove all the hard stains from the furniture item.
- Use The Sandpaper: If in case the users still find some paint spots on the wood furniture item then they need to remove them by using the fine-grit sandpaper accordingly.