The linoleum is also known as lino. The linoleum floors are durable, sturdy, and resistant but they need occasional cleaning. The lifespan of linoleum flooring is nearly 45-50 years if cared properly. Here are easy steps to clean linoleum flooring with or without steam cleaner:
Steam Process For Linoleum FloorPreparing: For the steaming process the floor must be cleaned from dust, debris and from small stone or litter.Baking Soda And Vinegar: If there is any type of grease or minor stain then user needs to make a paste of baking soda with white vinegar, apply paste on affected area and leave it for 10-15 minutes then wipe paste with a tack cloth.Steaming Process: Shark steam mopper is best to clean the linoleum floor by steaming. Simply use the superheated mode to clean minor stains and grime use the back and forth motion to clean the Linoleum.
- Clean Up: First clean the floor with sweeping, mopping or use the vacuum cleaning process to remove small stones, dust, litter.
- Mixing: Make a solution of lukewarm water and vinegar (white) in large water bucket.
- Chemical Cleaning Solution: The chemical cleaning solution and mild detergent (8-9 drops) is best for the cleaning of the linoleum floor.
- Mop The Floor: Start dipping mop into the solution or in chemical cleaning solution and wipe the floor with it.
- Rinse The Floor: After mopping, now rinse the floor with clean water.
- Dry The Floor: Use towel, terry cloth and cleaning cloth to dry the floor. Wipe down the floor and air-dry the floor.