6 Easy Steps To Spray Paint Wood Furniture Without Sanding
Here are some of the steps by which the customers can easily Spray Paint Wood Furniture Without Sanding:
- Remove The Hardware: The customers need to start by detaching all the drawers from the wood furnishing product by unbinding all the metal hardware like hinges, knobs, and the screws.
- Remove The Dust: The customers then need to clean all the dust, dirt, and debris particles from the surface of the furniture item by wiping down the wood furniture item by using the Tri-sodium Phosphate cleaner.
- Use the Liquid Deglosser: The customers then need to pour some amount of the Liquid De-Glosser to the washcloth and then they need to rub the damp washcloth in circular movements all over the surface of the wood furniture item. Then allow the wood furniture to dry completely.
- Apply The Primer: The customers then need to use the oil build primer and apply it to the entire surface of the furniture item by using the paintbrush. They then need to let the primer dry completely before applying the coat of the paint to the furniture product.
- Apply the Paint: Once the layer of the primer is completely dried the customers then need to apply a layer of the paint to the furniture item by using the foam roller. The customers need to let the paint dry completely before applying two more coats of the paint respectively.
- Re-attach The Drawers: Once the paint is completely dried the customers then need to re-attach the drawers to the furniture item by using the saved hinges, knobs and screws.