Step To Clean The Spilled Water On Laminate Floor
The water spills can happen any time and are kind of the spills that almost everyone is familiar with. It is very important to clean the spilled water right at the time they happen, try to soak the water with the help of cloth as much as possible. However, the best ways to clean spilled water are as follows:
- Cleaning Paste: Prepare a cleaning paste by mixing 2 tablespoons of baking soda with few drops of the warm water, after that scrub the paste on the affected area with the clean non-abrasive cloth. After the mark is cleaned than wipe the area with the wet cloth and leave it to dry.
- Vinegar And Rubbing Alcohol: Mix the equal parts of Vinegar And Rubbing Alcohol in the warm water in a container. Then dip a clean cloth in the mixture solution and scrub the affected area until they are removed. After that thoroughly clean the area with the dry towel.
- Distilled Water: The other option is to use the distilled water to wipe the laminated floor area until the water spills are removed. This option is very useful for cleaning the spills caused by the mineral deposits in the water.
- Silicone Spray Lubricant: Simply spray a small amount of the silicone spray lubricant on the dry paper towel and start scrubbing the affected area. Once the area is cleaned then it is very important to clean the residue of the lubricant for that mix the equal part of the white vinegar and warm water and wipe the area with the solution.
- Toothpaste: The other option to clean the water spills from the laminate floor is to use the non-gel toothpaste. Simply dab a small amount of the toothpaste on the affected area than with the help of the clean cloth rub the area in a circular motion firmly continue the process until the mark is removed, then wipe away the toothpaste residue with the damp cloth.