Solid Hardwood Floors
Here are some of the pros and cons of Solid Hardwood Floors:
- Aesthetics: The Solid Hardwood Flooring looks quite classy and can match with any interior decor. The Solid hardwood floors are available in different colour finishes, size dimensions and style variations.
- Care And Maintenance: The Solid Hardwood Floors can be cleaned easily and require less maintenance than the rest of other hardwod floors.
- Healthier Living: The dust and other debris particles does not get builded up on the solid hardwood flooring like carpets.
- Price: The Solid hardwood floorings can be quite expensive than the carpets.
- Installation: The Solid Hardwood floors requires technical help during the installation process.
- Scratches: These type of floorings can get scratches easily so it is not a good choice for the homes that are having the pet animals.
Engineered Hardwood Floors
Here are some of the pros and cons of Engineered Hardwood Floors:
- Availability: The Engineered Hardwood Floors are available in different colour finishes, size dimensions and style variations as well.
- Mositure Resistant: The Engineered Hardwood Floors can withstand to any extreme pressure or humidity. These Hardwood Floors do not shrink because of the moisture.
- Installation: The Engineered wood Floors can be installed easily with the help of nails or glue than the rest of other woods.
- Maintenance: These kinds of hardwood floors requires a proper maintenance throught their life span.
- Durability: The Engineered Hardwood Floors are thin and that is why they can get dents or even get damaged easily.
- Cost: The Engineered Hardwood Floors are very expensive then the rest of other hardwood furniture products.