The Acacia wood is also known as monkey pod wood that is often used to produce fine furniture and the tableware. Like any other wood, the acacia wood also needs proper maintenance from time to time so that it can be used for a long period of time. Besides that, the acacia wood is heavy strong and is also resistant to the wear and tear.
Best and the easy steps to seal the Acacia Wood Furniture
For the Best and the easy steps to seal the Acacia Wood Furniture, the customer needs to follow the step mentioned below:
- Clean: your wood furniture with a clean cloth and warm soapy water and remove all dirt from it. After that, use a terry cloth to dry it out and leave it for 24 hours so that it will get air dry.
- Check:Once it has dried up, check cracks and flaking and after that use sandpaper on those areas and after that apply varnish on those areas.
- Oil: After that, apply Oil on it with a clean paintbrush and you can do it twice yearly.
- Sealer:Then apply sealer on the furniture which will increase the life of your furniture.
- Screws And Bolts: Also, the customer can replace the screws and bolts from the furniture if they are rusted and use silicone-based lubricant while oiling hinges and wheels.