The rubberwood is known as one of the growing options for affordable wood furniture in the world. It is not actually rubbery, it's a solid wood used for making the different types of furniture. Rubberwood is used as solid wood, besides that, it's also used for particleboard, veneer as well as for the medium-density fiberboard.
Rubber Wood Furniture Pros And Cons
- Durable: The Furniture which is made from the hardwood tends to be long-lasting and durable
- Dense Grain: The Most important benefit of rubberwood is that it has a dense grain that is easily controlled in the kiln drying process.
- Warping: It is not prone to warping or to shrinkage as other types of material.
- Long Time: Another advantage of Rubberwood is its durability which means it can be used for a long time.
- Less Expensive: The rubberwood furniture is available at the less price, which is the best option for Budget customers.
- Texture Difference: One of the disadvantages of the rubberwood is its Texture Difference which means it does not have the unique wood grain like other woods.
- Loose, Rough, And Poor: Another drawback of the rubberwood is that it is loose, rough, poor, unlike other slippery wood .
- Reaction: The other con is that the people suffering from the allergies may notice a reaction while working with rubberwood.