Steps to Reupholster Vinyl Kitchen Chairs?
Here are some of the steps by which the customers can easily reupholster their Vinyl Kitchen Chairs:
- Place The Chair To Upside Down: The customers need to start by placing the chair towards its upside down in order to find out the seat position. After that detach the seat by pulling out all the bolts and the screws that are beholding the seat to the wooden frame by using the screwdriver or the wrench respectively. The customers also need to detach the vinyl from the other areas of the kitchen chairs as well.
- Remove All The Staples: The customers then need to detach all the staples that are beholding the vinyl to the back and the seat portion of the chair by using the staple remover. They then need to drag out the aged vinyl and the foam batting from the chair. The customers must need to save the aged vinyl fabric in order to further use that vinyl as the template.
- Place The New Vinyl Fabric: The customers need to lay the new vinyl fabric on a flat surface towards its face down the side and then they need to place the saved old vinyl template over the top of the new vinyl fabric. The customers then need to draw the shape of the old vinyl template on the new fabric by using the fabric pen. They then need to trim the new vinyl fabric as per the traced measurements by using the sharp-edged scissors.
- Trim The Batting: The customers then need to place a portion of the batting on a flat surface and then they need to place the new trimmed vinyl fabric on the top area of the batting. The customers then need to trim the batting as per the exact measurements of the vinyl fabric by using the scissors respectively.
- Turn The Batting: The customers then need to turn the batting to its upside area and the vinyl fabric to its face downwards. The customers then need to Place the seat to the upside down and then place the batting over the top side of the chair seat.
- Fix The Batting And Fabric To One Side Of Seat: The customers then need to surround one portion of the vinyl fabric and the batting and vinyl to one side corner of a chair. The customers then need to use the staple gun and Staple the fabric in every 2 inches places. They then need to repeat the same procedure while stapling the batting and the vinyl fabric to the other edge of a chair accordingly.
- Affix The Vinyl And Batting Together: The customers then need to grasp the vinyl fabric and the batting altogether on the other seat side of the chair by stapling them at the base of seat accordingly. The customers then need to repeat the same procedure while stapling one remaining side of the chair seat.
- Repeat The Same Procedure: The customers need to bend and fold together the vinyl fabric and the batting to one edge of the seat by stapling near about 5 staples at that corner. They need to repeat the same procedure while folding together the vinyl fabric and the batting to other edges of the seat accordingly.
- Trim The Excess Fabric And Batting: The customers then need to cut all the excess vinyl fabric and the batting from the seat of the chair by using the scissors.
- Reinstall The Nuts And Screws: The customers finally need to re-install the chair by affixing all the nuts, screws and the bolts as well that helps to behold the seat to the chair frame.