Different Ways For Repurposing Old Bookshelf
The users can easily repurpose old bookshelf by following the below-mentioned ways:
- Adding Legs And Feet: The short heightened bookshelves can easily be raised by adding the leg set and if it's placed near the bed it can act as the nightstand and as the bookshelf as well. The users can also add the metal feet to the legs of the bookshelves so as to create the modern look and can use the chunky feet in order to create the contemporary style.
- Applying The Paint: The users can also apply the Chalk paint over the entire surface of the bookshelf in order to create the old-retro look. The users can also apply the contrasting paint over the bookshelf surface in order to create the rich vibrant look.
- Paint The Back Of The Bookshelf: By applying the paint over the backside of the bookshelf will draw the attention to all those objects that are placed within it. This is a simple way to combine the color that is bold or the bright to get used over the surface of the bookshelf.
- Painting The Back With The Pattern: The users are advised not to keep their vision limited to the colors to repurpose their bookshelf but they can also paint the back surface of the bookshelf with any solid patterns to create a mesmerizing appearance.
- Place The Wallpaper At The Back: The users can also use the patterned wallpaper at the back wall of the bookshelf in order to create a dramatic look. If the users find out that the backspace of the bookshelf is small then they need to use the vintage-styled wallpaper to create the modern look.
- Using The Fabric At The Backspace Of The Bookshelf: The users can easily cover the entire back surface of the bookshelf with the patterned fabric in order to make the bookcase to look more appealing to the eyes.
- Adding The Wheels: Another way to repurpose the bookshelf is by adding the wheels to the base of the bookshelf as it will create more visual interest and it will make the bookshelf to move easily from one place to another.