Steps To Repair Cast Aluminum Patio Furniture
Patio furniture is also known as outdoor furniture or garden furniture. There are differentv types of the patio furniture like cast aluminum Patio furniture. Here are the easy steps to repair cast aluminum patio furniture. Just follow the given steps carefully to get the best result:
- Wash: The first step to repair cast aluminum patio furniture is to Mix dish-washing liquid (1/4) to 1 gallon of water, then wash the furniture carefully to remove dirt and film from patio furniture.
- Wipe: After washing the patio furniture, now wipe the furniture with a clean cloth.
- Examine: Check for any missing parts, missing paint, welds and cracked area.
- Replace: Now, replace nuts, missing bolts, and washers. These items are easily available in hardware store.
- Reweld: Use metal inert gas (MIG) welder to reweld the broken welds. After rewelding the patio furntiure, now use sandpaper to remove the remaining welding on patio. Wipe the sawdust which results after sanding with a clean cloth.
- Spray: Spray some Self-etching primer on the surface of the patio furniture. Self-etching primer provides best surface for paiting the patio furniture.
- Repaint: Use matching enamel paint to repaint the primed area of patio furniture.
- Dry: Finally, allow the patio furniture to dry for 24 hours.