How To Get Rid Of Mop and Glo from Hardwood Floors?
Here are some of the steps by which the customers can easily remove Mop and Glo from their Hardwood Floors:
- Make A Cleaning Solution: The customers need to start by making the solution of the ammonia, general cleaner and the warm water in the large bucket. The customers need to stir the solution continuously until the soap and ammonia are completely dissolved in the warm water.
- Soak The Mop: The customers then need to soak the soft mop in the cleaning solution and the customers then need to squeeze out some cleaning water solution from the mop.
- Apply The Water To The Floor: The customers then need to apply plenty of water to the hardwood floor. The customers need to work with one part at a time and they need to use the mop in order to clean all the buildup on the hardwood Floor.
- Clean The Other Section Of Floor: The customers then need to move to the other part of the hardwood floor. They need to repeat the process until the hardwood floor is completely cleaned.
- Clean The Floor: The customers then need to rinse the floor by using clean water. They need to soak the mop in the clean water and then rub it vigorously over the same parts of the hardwood floor. The customers then need to let the floor dry completely.
- Apply The New Layer: Once the floor is completely dried the customers need to apply the new coat of the Mop & Glo over the entire surface of the floor.