Steps To Remove The Wood Stain From Vinyl Siding
- Mixture: Make the mixture of the 3/4 cup of oxalic acid granules and 1 gallon of clean hot water. Then apply the mixture to the stain and leave it on the surface for 5 minutes, after that Scrub the wood stain from the vinyl siding with the soft sponge.
- Soak: The other method is to use the hot soapy water, simply soak the stain with the solution, then scrub the siding with the SOS pad.
- Cleaner: The stains can also be removed by using a cleaner that should contain the pine oil such as Pine-Sol or Simple Green. Apply and Leave it on for 10 minutes, then simply scrub it off with a soft bristled brush.
- Orange Oil-based Cleaner: The orange oil-based cleaner such as "Orange Gojoo" is also very effective in removing the stains, apply the cleaner with a clean rag, the pumice present in the cleaner helps to remove the stains without damaging the siding.
- PVC Clear Pipe Cleaner: This is the other option used to clean the stain from the vinyl siding because the vinyl siding is made up of the polyvinyl chloride, which is the same material which PVC is made of.
Remove Rust Stain From Vinyl Siding
The steps to remove the rust stains from the vinyl siding are mentioned below:
- Baking Soda: Use a thin layer of baking soda over the rusted stain. As the Baking soda is rough in texture and is able to remove the rust stains out of their resting place.
- Vinegar: The other way is to use the vinegar, simply Wet the rag with vinegar and gently rub over the stained surface.
- Rinse: After that rinse with water and repeat the process until the stain has faded away.
- Final Rinse: At last make one final rinse and wipe down with the clean water because the vinegar can be very odorous.