Methods To Remove Rust With Vinegar And Baking Soda
The methods in order to get rid of the rust with the help of Vinegar And Baking Soda are given below:
The steps to remove the rust with the baking soda are mentioned as follows:
- Sprinkle: Sprinkle the baking soda all over the place of the rust, but before sprinkling the baking soda its best to use some water on the area. The baking soda should stick to all over the wet areas.
- Remove The Rust: Now use the wet scrubbing pad to scrub the affected area, it is advised to keep the scrubbing pad wet, so that it will not damage the surface. When the baking soda has been dissolved sprinkle some more until the surafce has no rust.
- Removed: After 4 to 5 minutes of the scrubbing the rust is removed this is a most effective method that does not require the electricity and takes less time, once the rust has been removed then apply the protective coat, so that the surface will not rust again.
- Soak: To remove the rust from the Vinegar, simply soak the item in the vinegar for about 10 to 60 minutes, depending on how severe is rust. The user can also add salt to the vinegar.
- Scrub With Foil: Now scrub the rust with the foil or pad or steel wool.
- Neutralize: Once the scrubbing is done then neutralize, to do that rinse the item with warm clean water.
- Seal The Item: At least it is very important to seal the item with the protective coating once the rust is removed.