Cane furniture looks beautiful and elegant always so it's worth giving the old cane furniture like chairs or table a new look. It can be done using two methods polishing them or either by painting them. The polishing of the cane will keep its natural look alive while painting will give it entirely the new look. The best part of the cane furniture is that it has good resistance to wrap and moisture and that is why it is mostly used in outdoor patios.
Easy Steps To Rejuvenating Cane Furniture
Easy steps to rejuvenating cane furniture are mentioned as below.
- Cleaning: The very first step is to clean the entire furniture piece thoroughly with a clean cloth to remove all the dirt and dust.
- Copper Powder: Create the paste of the copper powder, varnish, and clear polish.
- Application: The paste needs to be applied on the old cane furniture with the help of the brush or the rag cloth.
Proper care of the cane furniture will help in keeping it in the best condition for longer. Some steps to care the cane furniture are as follows.
- Heat And Humidity: It is always better to keep the cane furniture away from the high heat and humidity.
- Cane Seats: Placing cushions or chair pads on the chair seat help in protecting them from getting damaged.
- Storing: Make sure, to store the cane furniture at the place that is less exposed to the humidity and moisture because of exposure to the high humidity or moisture can lead to the growth of the mold and mildew.