How to Refinish a Pine Table?
Here are some of the steps by which the customers can easily refinish a Pine Table:
- Gather All The Materials: The customers need to gather all the materials that they need to use during the refinishing process like sandpaper, paintbrush, drop cloth, wood finish and a soft cloth.
- Use The Drop Cloth: The customers then need to place a drop cloth beneath the table in order to protect the floors from the liquid spills.
- Use The Sandpaper: The customers need to start by using a 60 grit sandpaper and Sanding off aged varnish finish from the pine table. The customers then need to remove all the dust and the debris particles from the surface of the table by using the vacuum. The customers can also use a damp cloth to clean all the dust and debris as well.
- Apply The Wood Finish: The customers then need to spread a thin layer of the finish to the entire surface of the pine table by using a soft paintbrush. The customers need to start finishing the pine table from its longer side. The customers then need to allow the finish to dry completely for near about 8 hours before applying one more coat of the finish to the pine table.
- Use A Soft Cloth: The customers then need to use another soft cloth and wipe away all the excess finish from the pine table. They finally need to let the finish to dry completely.