Pros And Cons Of Luxury Vinyl Plank Wood Flooring
Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) is one of the best option for flooring. It is water-proof, affordable, and has great texture.
The advantages of the luxury vinyl plank are mentioned below:
- Moisture Resistant: The luxury vinyl plank flooring is moisture resistant and thus can be considered as best flooring option for kitchen and bathroom.
- Low Maintenance: The luxury vinyl wood flooring requires less maintenance as compared to other flooring options.
- Save Money: While installing the luxury vinyl flooring the customer does not need to hire the contractor and this saves money.
- Long Lasting: The luxury vinyl planks are durable and if any part of the wood floor gets damaged, then the damaged area can be repaired.
The disadvantages of luxury vinyl plank are given below:
- Difficult To Remove: When the luxury vinyl flooring is completely installed then it is very difficult to remove it. The planks are attached to the floor with the help of glue.
- Fade In The Sun: During the installation of the vinyl wood floor keep in mind that the heat of the sun should not come in contact with the floor as it can fade the color of the luxury vinyl plank floor. To prevent the damage from sun always cover the windows with curtains.