Velvet is a woven tufted fabric that is used in manufacturing upholstered furniture products like accent chairs, sofas, beds, etc. Velvet furniture products are available in different color finishes like smoke, teal, indigo, blush, and much more. The velvet is made from various fabrics like silk and cotton. Among these velvet made from silk fabric is very expensive. The velvet furniture products should be kept away from the sunlight as it can fade the fabric. For cleaning the velvet furniture customers can use the vacuum, absorbent cloth, or soft brush.Is Velvet Furniture Durable?
Velvet furniture is highly durable as it has a flat pile.
Advantages & Disadvantages Of Velvet Furniture
The advantages of velvet furniture are given below:
- The velvet furniture products are of high quality and provides an attractive look.
- The velvet furniture products are available in different colors and are so delicate that it became the choice of every customer.
- The velvet upholstery has a soft touch quality.
- The velvet furniture products are durable.
- Velvet furniture products are comfortable.
Some of the disadvantages of velvet furniture are given below:
- The velvet likely attracts the hair of pets.
- If the velvet furniture product comes under the range of sunlight, than the furniture product gets damaged.
- The velvet furniture require daily cleaning as the dust particles attracts towards it.
- The velvet furniture absorbs liquid quickly.