Luxury vinyl flooring is known as one of the fastest-growing flooring types in the world. It is made in a way that it looks modern, beautiful, durable and is an affordable flooring solution that can stand against the most expensive flooring options available out there.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring
Some of the important advantages of Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring are mentioned below:
- Affordable: It is more Affordable than the hardwood flooring, it has almost the same aesthetic as of hardwood.
- Waterproof: It is completely waterproof, this is the reason it is the best selection for moisture-prone areas in the home, such as bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms as well as in mudrooms.
- Ease Of Maintenance: It is one of the most low maintenance flooring for the owners, as it has the protective wear layer, which in turn means that it doesn’t need waxing or polishing, it simply needs mopping and sweeping to maintain its appearance.
- Multiple Design Options: It is available in number of designs and is available in number of colors and styles.
- Comfort: It is regarded as one of the comfortable option for the feets at the low price.
- No Long Term Value: One of the con is that it has no Long Term Value and will not improve the value of the home either.
- Safety Risks: Although the Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring has the smooth look, but at the same time it is very slippery, it has more fall risk than other flooring options.
- Extensive Prep Before Installation: Before installing the Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring it requires lot of preparation like if the floor is uneven or unruly then that needs to leveled first.