The Laminate flooring is mainly composed of the melamine resin and some other board particles. Laminated flooring has gained a lot of popularity because it can be installed easily and quickly. The Laminated flooring requires minimal maintenance and can last for many years. The Laminated Flooring is now available in different sizes, color finishes, and style variations as well. The laminated flooring is having a uniquely rich appearance and that is why it can match with any interior decor.
Pros And Cons Of Laminate Flooring In Kitchens
There are many advantages of using laminated flooring in kitchens and some among them are as follows:
- In-expensive: The laminate flooring is quite in-expensive than the rest of other wood flooring.
- Installation: These kinds of flooring can be installed quickly and easily without any difficulty.
- Easy To Clean: The Laminated Flooring can easily be cleaned by using a vacuum or by using a damp mop.
- Moisture: These kinds of flooring can absorb some amount of water and that is why it can installed in kitchen areas.
- Durable: The Laminated wood floorings are durable in nature and can last for many years if maintained properly.
Here are some of the cons of laminate flooring:
- Repairing: The laminated flooring once broken cannot be repaired.
- Slippery: These kinds of floorings are having a smooth and glossy apperance and that is why it can be dangerous even if a small amount of water falls on it.
- Apperance: The laminated flooring are not that much rich and elegant in apperance than the other hardwoods are.
Pros And Cons Of Laminate Flooring Vs Hardwood
Here are some of the pros and cons of hardwood flooring:Pros
- The Hardwood Floorings are available in different size dimensions and colour finishes.
- These Kinds of floorings require minimal maintainence as they can be cleamed by using a soft damp cloth.
- The Hardwood floorings are extremely durable and vesatile in nature.
- These kinds of floorings are having a rich aesthetic apperance.
- The Hardwood Floorings are built from the harvested trees and that is why they are quite expensive.
- These Kinds of Floorings are prone to get damaged or scratched easily.
- If the customers want a smooth floor then the hardwood floorings won't be a good choice for them as these floorings are not that much smooth in nature.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Laminate Flooring:Pros
- The laminated floorings does not get faded easily even if let in sun for a long time.
- These kinds of flooring are usually smooth in apperance.
- These Kinds of floorings does not get scratches or dents easily.
- The laminated Floring cannot be refinished easily.
- These kinds of laminated floorings make a louder noise while walking on them.