The Hickory wood is the hardest wood that is grown within some areas of the United States. The Hickory floorings are scratch resistant that is why it is the best choice for the homes that are having the children and pet animals. These kinds of floorings are durable and will last for many years if maintained properly. Because of its style variations, the hickory wood is also used to craft the kitchen shelves and cabinets. The Hickory wood also adapts itself in any very efficiently in any harsh climate.
Advantages & Disadvantages Of Hickory Hardwood Flooring
There are many benefits of using the hickory hardwood floorings and some among them are as follows:
- Durability: The Hickory Floorings are much durable than any other flooring.
- Color Variety And Style: The Hickory floorings are available in different colour finishes and style variations.
- Easy Maintenance: These kinds of floorings require minimal maintenance and can be cleaned easily by using a vacuum or a damp mop.
- Cost: These kinds of floorings are in-expensive than the other laminated floorings.
- Eco-friendliness: The Hickory floorings are built from the sustainable material and can be recycled easily.
Here are some of the cons of using the hickory hardwood floorings:
- Tricky To Custom Stain: The Hickory hardwood floorings are dense and that is why the professionals are required to stain these floorings.
- Poor Aesthetics: The Hickory floorings is having a rich color as compared to other floorings.
- Hard To Install: These kinds of floorings are very difficult to install and these floorings are very dense that is why it is very difficult to cut the hickory flooring in different lengths.