Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Acacia Wood Furniture
Acacia wood has gained popularity for its use in furniture making. Although it has some pros as well as cons which are given below:
- Durability & Hardness: Acacia wood is known for its Durability andHardness because of this property it can withstand with any weather conditions.
- Water-resistant: It has wonderful property of Water-resistant, it's very easy to clean the Acacia wood.
- Lighter In Weight: Acacia wood furniture is lighter in weight than other solid hardwood furniture products.
- Smooth Finish: Its products come with a smooth finish which makes them a great choice for the decorative craft.
- Great Moisture Content:Its products have great moisture content which makes them last for many upcoming years.
- High Moisture: Acacia wood is naturally water-resistant, but Acacia wood flooring is not suitable for rooms with high moisture, like bathrooms.
- Expensive: Acacia wood furniture products are expensive than the rest of other hardwoods.
- Harder To Find: Its products are harder to find as it grows in natural habitats of Africa and Australia.
- Swelling And Bulge: If it is left in rain or snow for many days, it can cause the swelling and bulge on the furniture item.
- Many Defects:The acacia tree is shrubby with branches that are often twisted. Almost every piece of the acacia has knots, stains, color variations and other defects as well.