Premier Active Interior Melamine Furniture Paint is a synthetic resin that forms by mixing melamine. One of its most important functions of the paint is its durability and that is the reason it is often used to paint laminate surfaces, such as cabinets or furniture. Melamine paint is best to use as it gives the best finish and will last for a long time. Some of the benefits of Premier Active Interior Melamine Furniture Paint are:
- Appearance:The paint looks great over the dryer looking surfaces such as cupboards and shelves.
- Cleaning & Thickness:The paint's cleaning process is very easy and it creates a great thickness over furniture.
- Usage Places:It is used in kitchens, dining room, living room, home office, and bathroom in order to give the places a beautiful and well-designed look.
How To Use?
- Clean The Furniture:Clean all the surfaces with Phosphate detergent and use a clean rag to wash all the surfaces of furniture. It is necessary to let the furniture dry before proceeding forward.
- Apply Primer:Apply Premier paint on furniture with a paintbrush and let the primer dry completely.
- Apply Paint Coat:Use a roller or paintbrush as per the requirement to apply the paint coat over all the surfaces of furniture.
- Apply Second Paint Coat:Melamine takes a long time to dry on woods because it is not absorbent. The user needs to add another coat of melamine paint after the first coat gets dry.