Steps to Polish Wood Floors with Olive Oil
The users can easily polish their Wood Floors with Olive Oil by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Gather All The Materials And Tools: The users need to start by gathering all the tools and the materials that they require while performing this procedure like Vacuum, Fresh lemon juice, Lint-free cloths, baking soda, Dry dust mop, water, bucket, vinegar, and sponge as well.
- Clean The Floor: Clean all the dust and the debris from the wood floors by using the dry dust mop or the sweep as well.
- Make A Mixture: Make a mixture of the white vinegar, olive oil and the warm water in a large bucket. Stir the mixture well before applying it on the wooden floor.
- Apply The Mixture: Soak a soft sponge mop in this solution and squeeze out all the excess water. Then rub the damp sponge mop over the entire surface of the wood floor and allow the wood floor to dry completely.
- Buff The Floor: Once the floor is completely dried the vinegar will disappear and the olive oil will leave behind on the wood floor. If the users find out some excess stickiness on the wooden floor then they need to use the soft cloth and rub it over the entire surface of the wood floor to get rid of the olive oil stickiness on the wood floor.