Advantages And Disadvantages Of Platform Bed
The given information will explain to you the pros & cons of the platform bed, read it carefully before buying this bed.
Here are the pros of platform bed:
- You can now save your money because the platform bed does not need the box spring.
- You can use any type of mattress, from classic coil mattresses to modern furniture on your platform bed.
- The platform bed is easily available in many types of designs, such as asian, modern,and traditional.
- The air circulation through the slats of platform beed keeps the mattress cool always.
Here are the cons of platform bed:
- The low height of the platform bed requires more effort after getting up from sleeping.
- You may face some difficulty while moving or transporting the platform bed from one place to another place.
- The matteress of the platform is very expensive, you need to spent more money only on the matress.
Advantages/Pros And Disadvantages/Cons Of Panel Bed
The given information will explain to you the pros & cons of panel bed, read it carefully before buying this bed.
Here are the pros of panel bed:
- The height of this panel bed makes it accessible to slide out of bed without overexertion.
- The box spring of this panel bed absorbs body weight and also extends the life of the mattress.
- The support of a box spring of this panel bed preclude the mattress from sagging.
- The design and warmth style of box spring panel beds is preferred by traditional decor lovers.
Here are the cons of panel bed:
- The box springs panel bed lose support over time, thus needing to be turned repeatedly.
- There is not enough space available under the box spring panel bed.
- You need to pay more for including a frame and rails in the box spring panel bed.