Pros and Cons of Pine Wood Flooring
Here are some of the advantages of using the Pine Wood Flooring:
- Less Expensive: The pine wood floorings are less expensive than the rest of other hardwood floorings.
- Environmental Friendly: The Pine Wood Floorings are Eco-friendly and can be recycled easily.
- Last Long: These type of floorings will last for many years if they are maintained properly.
- Availability: These type of floorings are versatile in nature and are available in different colour finishes, style variations and size dimension as well.
- Water Resistant: These type of floorings are water resistant and that is why it can be used in the moist areas of home like kitchen.
Here are some of the disadvantages of using the Pine Wood Flooring:
- Can Get Damaged Easily: The Pinewood floorings are extremely light weighted and that is why it can get dents and scratches easily and that is why it is not ideal to be used in the homes having the pets and children.
- Less Durable: These type of floorings are not durable than the rest of other hardwood floorings.
- Maintenance: These type of floorings require a proper maintenance service.