Pinewood is one of the woods that is being frequently used for fine and economic construction projects. The pinewood is easily available and can also be cultivated easily. It is mostly used in the construction of the cabinetry, window frames, paneling, floors, as well as for roofing.
Pros And Cons Of The Pine Wood
Some of the advantages or pros of pine wood are mentioned below:
- Cheaper Than Hardwood.
- Light Weight.
- Good Elasticity.
- Attractive Grain Options.
- Resists Shrinking & Swelling.
In addition to the above mentioned pros, pine wood also has some disadvantages or cons which are listed below:
- Common Lumber often has Defects.
- Often Features Knots & Knotholes.
- Can be easily damaged.
- Susceptible to Scratches and Dents.