Pros And Cons Of Pine Wood
Some of the important advantages of Pine wood are mentioned below:
- Weight: It has a very light weight whch makes it easy to carry and use.
- Cost: One of the advantage is that the pine wood is cheaper or less expensive than other hardwoods.
- Environmental: The environmental balance is good, because it is a local wood and can be grown easily.
- Strength: The pine wood has the ample amount of the structural strength.
In addition to advantages, pine wood also have few disadvantages which are listed below:
- Sunlight: The color of the wood changes when exposed to sunlight.
- Weatherproof: The wood is not weatherproof.
- Softwood: Pine being a softwood is more prone to damage and can easily shrink and swell when seasons change.