Pros And Cons
Here are some of the Advantages/Pros and the disadvantages/Cons of painting wood furniture item:
- Prevents Corrosion: Painting the metal and the iron furniture item prevents them from the getting in contact with the rust and the corrosion as well. The rust can minimize the life span of the metal and the iron furnishing item accordingly.
- Weather Resistance: Applying the paint to the wood item that contains the UV blockers protect the furniture item from the discoloration and the damage caused by the moisture or humidity.
- Easy To Maintain: The painted wood items can be cleaned easily by using the soft dry cloth. The painted furnishing item can last for many years if maintained properly.
- Durability: Applying the paint on the wood furniture item offers the it with the durability against any type of normal wear and tear.
- Covers The Defects: The paint covers all the defect like the pores and the cracks on the wood furniture item.
- Cracking And Peeling: Over a certain period of the time the paint on the wood furniture surface starts peeling and cracking off.
- Takes Too Much Time To Get Dried: The paint layer usually takes much time to get dried off completely.