Steps To Paint Laminate Kitchen Cabinets With Chalk Paint
In order to Paint Laminate Kitchen Cabinets With Chalk Paint, the users need to follow the certain steps which are mentioned below:
- Apply Tape: The first step is to protect the areas around the cabinet like countertops, floor, and walls by covering them with tape.
- Remove Hardware Parts: Next step is to take away the hardware components from the cabinet like handles, hinges, etc.
- Clean The Surface: Remove the dirt particles from the cabinet by cleaning it with a damp cloth and warm water.
- Sand The Surface: Then take sandpaper and lightly sand the entire surface of the cabinet and remove the sanded residue particles from the cabinet.
- Apply Primer: After sanding, apply a thin coat of primer on the cabinet and allow it to dry.
- Apply Paint: When the primer dries completely, apply two coats of chalk paint on the surface of the cabinet and leave it to dry.
- Reattach Hardware: At last, reassemble the hardware parts and connect them back at their appropriate places.