How To stain IKEA Hemnes Dresser?
Here are some of the steps by which the customers can easily paint the IKEA Hemnes Dresser:
- Gather All The Materials And Tools: The customers need to gather all the tools and the materials that they require while staining the IKEA Hemnes Dresser like sandpaper, soft cloth, primer, paint, paintbrush, and the roller.
- Detach all The Hardware: The customers need to start by removing all the metal hardware like hinges and the knobs in order to prepare the surface of the dresser for the sanding process.
- Use The Sandpaper: The customers then need to use the medium grit sandpaper and rub it vigorously all over the surface of the dresser. The customers then need to use a soft dry cloth and clean all the dust and debris particles from the dresser.
- Apply The Primer: The customers then need to apply a layer of the primer all over the surface of the Hemnes Dresser and the customers need to allow the primer to dry completely before applying one more coat of the primer to the dresser.
- Apply The Paint: Once the primer is completely dried the customers then need to apply a coat of the paint by using the paintbrush over the entire surface area of the dresser and then let the paint to dry before applying two more coats of the paint to the dresser.
- Apply The Protective Coat: Once the paint is completely dried the customers then need to apply a layer of the protective finish to the dresser and then let it dry for near about 24 hours before using the dresser.