What are the Steps To Paint Gold Accents On Furniture?
You need to follow these steps in order to paint gold accents to your furniture;
- First use sandpaper on your furniture all over and then clean all the dust from it.
- After that apply two coats of paint on it on which you want to add gold accents but make sure gold accents should be visible on it and let it air dry for at least 24 hours.
- Once it gets dry, apply gold accents on it at your preferred positions but make sure you will not overuse it because it will change the look of your furniture.
- Gold Accents can be used on the bottom of the legs or even at some designer places.
- After that, you need to leave your furniture for 24-48 hours to air dry it before you can use it completely.