The office chair must very comfortable and its placement also needs to be good to complete entire official matters without comprising on health as the wrong posture can give rise to the number of health issues. One of the main reason for feeling office chair uncomfortable is the fault in there tilt mechanism. The only concern is that the market is full of diverse office chairs and each office chair is featured with a different mechanism.
Easy Steps To Repair The Tilt Mechanism Of The Office Chairs
Easy steps to repair the tilt mechanism of the office chairs are as follows.
- Upside Down Direction: Turn the chair into the upside-down direction in order to check the mechanism.
- Wheels: Check the wheels of the chair if they are bent or broken as that can also be the reason of tilting from one left to the right direction.
- Legs: The chair legs need to be properly analyzed in order to examine the reason behind the screw losing. In case of the screws are hidden and are not located get a similar size replacement screws.
- Black Plate: The black plate beneath the chair seat need to be properly examined to check if the screws and bolts attached to it are properly fixed or loose. If the screws or bolts are loose tighten them using a screwdriver. If some bolts and screws are missing then that needs to be replaced with the new ones.
- Damage: If the black plate under the chair seat is damaged then it calls for replacement the complete plate. For removal and repair, the black plate entire screws bolts need to b removed from the black plate to fix the tilt mechanism.