Pros & Cons Of Multi Wood
Multi Wood is a type of engineered wood that is manufactured from a PVC polyester resin. The wood is completely recyclable that makes it environment-friendly. The appearance of wood look quite good and it is an effective substitute of real wood. Multi Wood has a number of Pros & a few Cons that are mentioned below;
- Appearance: Multi wood comes with an elegant & natural appearance that can give a touch of sophistication to any space where it will be used.
- Adaptation: Another advantage of Multi-Wood is that it can adapt a number of operations such as molding, painting, carving, screwing, and drilling. Due to the adaptable capacity of multi wood, it is considered as a versatile material.
- Uses: Multi-Wood can be used at indoor as well as outdoor places. Besides that, the wood is capable to provide noise and thermal insulation.
- Waterproof: The wood can be cleaned easily with soapy water without worrying about the damage due to its waterproof nature.
- Resistance: Multi wood has resistance to stain, bore, and termites. Besides that, the wood has resistance to chemicals and also exhibits high impact resistance.
- Environment-Friendly: The wood is safe to be used by the carpenter and it is 100% recyclable that makes it environment-friendly as well.
Multi-wood doesn't carry many disadvantages that make the wood suitable for construction purpose. The only disadvantage carried by the multi-wood is that the paint applied over it can get warped once it is left under the hot sun for drying. In order to overcome this disadvantage, it has been recommended to place the newly painted multi-wood furniture at a place facing no direct sunlight. Once the furniture gets completely dry, the user can put it to use afterward.