Microfiber Vs Polyester Sofa Furniture
Here are some of the differences between the Microfiber Sofa and Polyester Sofa:
- Use Of Chemicals: The Microfiber sofa can be cleaned easily by using mild soap solution. The customers should not use any harsh chemicals on the microfiber couch as it can get damaged easily.
- Environmental Friendly: The Microfiber is eco-friendly as it is mainly a petroleum-based material and that is why it can be reused easily.
- Warmer: The Microfiber upholstery is much warmer than the leather and that is why the customers can comfortably rest on the microfiber sofas.
- Fade: The Microfiber does not get faded so easily even if placed in sunlight for a long time.
- Use Of Chemicals: The Polyester sofas can be cleaned easily by using any heavy chemicals as the polyester fabric cannot get damaged by any type of harsh chemicals
- Environmental Friendly: The Polyester fabric is also eco friendly but it takes a long period of time to decompose.
- Warmer: The Polyester fabric is not that much warm as compared to other fabrics.
- Fade: The polyester fabric can get discolouration if placed in direct sunlight.