Difference Between The Maple And Oak Flooring
Here are some of the difference between the Maple and Oak Flooring:
- Hardness: The Maple Flooring is extremely hard than the rest of other wood floorings but is not that much durable.
- Less Expensive: These type of floorings are not expensive than the rest of other wood floorings.
- Less Availability: These type of floorings are not versatile in nature and are having less availability.
- Less Imperfections: The Maple Floorings are having a regular grain design which is more exquisite than the oak wood and are having a lesser imperfections.
- Durable: The Oak wood Floorings are extremely durable and these type of floorings grow exceptional with the time.
- Expensive: These type of floorings are very expensive as they are mainly crafted from the harvested tress.
- Availability: These types of floorings are extremely versatile in nature and are available in different size dimensions, colour finishes and style variations as well.
- More Imperfections: The Oak wood Floorings are not having any attractive wood pattern and having more imperfections.